Main Screen on Server
OmniLOG® Multi Port system facilities include:
- From 1 port (One-A-LOG) to 300 ports (Multi Port) per Voice server
- Record all telephone lines or extensions
- Active notes (Pop-up Window) on the system during the conversation to record the time, number dialed // received from, duration, playback, partial playback, sound enhancements on selected parts of the conversation.
- The option to play message “This call may be recorded”
- All conversations can be copied to CD or e-mailed.
- Recording of 2-way radios
- Office and Boardroom recordings with Power microphone
- TMS (optional)
Voice over IP (VoIP) is a whole new architecture that provides several unique challenges for recording solutions. The functional components are distributed around IP networks that are unlike traditional PBX environments, in such that there is no centralised point to capture the audio such as at an MDF in traditional technology.
OmniLOG® now fully support and record all conversations on VoIP networks
Prevent costly labour disputes by recording all consultations, reprimands, and labour procedures within your organisation.
Ease of use to instantly access previous recordings.
Can also be used on a notebook computer for reference and playback later in disputes at CCMA, Labour Court etc.
Ease of use to transfer recorded files from one computer to another.
- Disciplinary records at your fingertips at the touch of a button.
- Very efficient way of disciplining staff & recording unacceptable behavior & performance.
- Reduce risk of losing labour disputes due to inadequate records or proof of procedural fairness.
- Record all telephonic conversations in the order department, thus confirmation of orders are very easy.
- Eliminate costly incorrect orders sent to clients.
- Resolve disputes on order and delivery times.
- Eliminate personal usage of your company telephones by recording all telephonic conversations.
- Typically cut telephone cost by more than 30%
Record all meetings directly onto computer hard drive
- No need for tapes and the mix up of tapes when retrieving information.
- Exact information of recording date and time.
- Easy to store and retrieve information. Information on Hard Drive of PC undisturbed.
- Each meeting saved to separate file with easy feature to enhance certain parts of the recording.
- Easy to transcribe if required.
- Recording can be sent to any relevant party by e-mail (or put on disk)
- Very powerful recording mechanism. Sound absolutely clear.
- Fully adjustable for acoustics of the room where recording takes place.
- Powerful tool in all labour negotiations.
- Records large boardrooms with ease directly onto computer (Computer can be located in another office)
- Provides exact record of minutes (No information getting lost)
- Recordings can be password protected.
- Very strong tool to train staff in sales techniques, telecommunications skills, customer service and follow ups.
- Record actual calls to your client for training and record purposes..
Comply with Legislation
- More and more companies are required to keep records of the conversations or offerings to their client.
- Without it you may be vulnerable to unsubstantiated claims or penalties for non-compliance of Legislative requirements.
Record all telephonic conversations with troublesome debtors and use as a tool to reduce bad debts by as much as 70%
- Record all telephonic conversations with bad debtors.
- Record all promises of payment to be used later as and when required.
- Playback function is an excellent tool for use against bad debtors making empty promises.
- Recordings serve as proof in possible legal proceedings
Protect Your Business
- Record transactions and conversations, thus eliminating false claims against your business.
- Prevent loss to your company by knowing what staff are about to get up to.
- Know what happens in your business when you are not around.
- Know what information is leaked to your competitors.
- Prevent your staff being corrupt and / or having corrupt offerings made to them.
- Avoid the “inside jobs” by getting to know about them as they are communicated to the “outside”.
- Protect your business vehicles from abuse by recording the communication inside the vehicle.
- In any dispute, only a recording of the communication will prevail as uncontested evidence.
- Don’t be caught without it.